"MY WEEK AT VERBIER SUMMITS
WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
– Reeve Martin from article featured in SKYWINGS Magazine
May – September
English or French
Available from 1390CHF
FLY IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH OUR GUIDES
Our fly-guide holidays are aimed at qualified pilots who are looking to fly in the Alps under supervision, increase confidence as well as improve general flying skills whilst learning more about flying in the mountains and not having to think about trivial things such as how to get back to launch.
We understand that the mountains can be a very daunting place to fly and so we aim to keep you safe, make sure you get the most out of your flying and eliminate any stress form your holiday.
PARAGLIDE ALONGSIDE OUR COACHES
There are many types and levels of fly-guiding, all of which are suitable depending on what you are looking for. What we do, however, or rather what we do NOT do, is just give you a weather briefing and tell you when and where not to fly.
Our guiding service is extremely thorough and we have guides who will actually fly with you on every flight, constantly supervising and coaching you by radio.
VERBIER-SUMMITS FLY-GUIDE HOLIDAYS
The main goals of our fly-guiding service are to:
– Enable you to get the most out of your paragliding holiday and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
– Keep you safe by knowing the local area and weather and by flying with you.
– Take away any stress and increase your flying confidence.
– Make sure that you don’t have to worry about any logistics or trivial things such as retrieves!
– Coach you and improve your flying skills.
– Our guides always fly with you and help you get the most out of your flight with radio contact.
– Brief and de-brief you so that you learn as much as you can about flying in the mountains.
Fly with a cheerful and experienced team of guides and instructors who are waiting to share their skills and knowledge with you.
Every week of the summer from the end of May to the end of September.
– 6 nights with 5 days flying.
– All guiding and coaching, 6 nights accommodation with breakfast, all retrieve including cable car passes.
PRICE: 590CHF for non-flying guests.
The setup for flying is great; there are several takeoffs accessible by car but the main takeoff at Les Ruinettes is right next to the cable car. This means that for beginners doing top-to-bottom flights or for when the weather isn't quite thermic enough for cross country flying, it's easy to make many flights in a day. The valley is beautiful and you can do some lovely XC flights returning to the big open main landing field. I have flown in many places around the world, and Verbier Summits is the place I will keep coming back to.